- RSS Channel Showcase 6329276
- RSS Channel Showcase 6130960
- RSS Channel Showcase 2730179
- RSS Channel Showcase 4680015
Articles on this Page
- 01/15/15--06:30: _BIG Event at the Na...
- 06/01/15--06:30: _GRAPHISOFT Receives...
- 07/08/15--06:30: _AIA Florida Announc...
- 08/19/15--09:30: _ARCHICAD Firm Wins ...
- 11/30/15--09:23: _Five Times In A Row...
- 11/09/16--08:21: _Six Times In A Row ...
- 06/26/17--23:30: _ARCHICAD Firm Featu...
- 11/20/17--06:45: _Seven Times In A Ro...
- 05/31/12--06:59: _EUROBUILD and GRAPH...
- 06/01/12--07:29: _Architosh BEST of S...
- 04/15/13--08:08: _ArchiCAD Designed B...
- 07/16/13--07:28: _The Reviews are in,...
- 10/03/13--06:00: _McInturff Architect...
- 11/05/13--16:07: _BIMx Docs Ranks In ...
- 12/03/13--13:45: _ArchiCAD is a Three...
- 05/27/14--09:30: _AIA Chicago Announc...
- 06/09/14--06:30: _Renovate, Innovate,...
- 06/10/14--06:30: _Award Winning Inter...
- 07/08/14--13:30: _GRAPHISOFT Receives...
- 01/15/15--06:30: BIG Event at the National Building Museum in DC
- 06/01/15--06:30: GRAPHISOFT Receives Best of Show Awards at AIA 2015
- 07/08/15--06:30: AIA Florida Announces Winners of 2015 Florida/Caribbean Design Award
- 11/30/15--09:23: Five Times In A Row – ARCHICAD Wins The Hammers
- 11/09/16--08:21: Six Times In A Row – ARCHICAD Wins at The Hammers
- 06/26/17--23:30: ARCHICAD Firm Featured on “Barnwood Builders” Show
- 11/20/17--06:45: Seven Times In A Row – ARCHICAD Wins at The Hammers
- 05/31/12--06:59: EUROBUILD and GRAPHISOFT Grab Green IT Award
- 06/01/12--07:29: Architosh BEST of SHOW Award
- 07/16/13--07:28: The Reviews are in, ArchiCAD 17 Takes Best of Show Nomination
- 10/03/13--06:00: McInturff Architects: An Excellence in Design Honor Award Winner
- 11/05/13--16:07: BIMx Docs Ranks In Top Ten App List
- 12/03/13--13:45: ArchiCAD is a Three-peat Hammer Winner
- 05/27/14--09:30: AIA Chicago Announces Winners of 2014 Small Projects Awards
- 06/09/14--06:30: Renovate, Innovate, Update – CORE and the Mount Pleasant Library
- 06/10/14--06:30: Award Winning Interior Design with ArchiCAD
- 07/08/14--13:30: GRAPHISOFT Receives Two Best of Show Awards at AIA 2014
GRAPHISOFT is a proud co-sponsor of an upcoming event a […]
GRAPHISOFT has been recognized with two Best of Show awards from Architosh, a leading online publication devoted to Mac and iOS CAD and 3D software professionals and students. The BEST of SHOW awards are announced based on software and technologies demonstrated during the 2015 AIA National Convention and Expo held in Atlanta, GA. Editor-in-Chief Anthony Frausto-Robledo, AIA, LEED, AP selected […]
ARCHICAD firm OFA received three AIA Florida/Caribbean Design awards - set to be given during this years AIA Florida Convention at the Boca Raton Resort and Club on August 1. The awards recognize excellence in architecture, elevate public consciousness of good design, and those owners, designers, and contractors whose work enriches the built environment.
The team at Galbraith Carnahan Architects (GCA) took first place in the recent 2015 AIA Milwaukee Emerging Professionals Design Competition. Using ARCHICAD, architect, Nick Carnahan, and intern architects Brandon Reinke and John Annis seized the opportunity to display their skills by submitting a design titled The Oneida. Using ARCHICAD 18 and the built-in rendering engine powered by CineRender, the design shows off a more modern look, using materials that play off the old and new components.
GRAPHISOFT Wins “Company of the Year” at The Hammers GRAPHISOFT was recognized for ARCHICAD which now offers lightning-fast response times, making it the undisputed speed leader in the BIM business. ARCHICAD 19 – BIM Product of the Year & Product of the Year, Runner Up Exciting news for GRAPHISOFT from the Construction Computing Awards – our BIM software, ARCHICAD 19, has […]
GRAPHISOFT Wins at The Hammers GRAPHISOFT has announced that ARCHICAD 20 has won the prestigious BIM Product of the Year award at the eleventh annual Construction Computing Magazine Awards in the United Kingdom. This is the sixth year in a row that ARCHICAD has been honored with the top BIM product award. In addition, GRAPHISOFT […]
Long-time ARCHICAD user, Platt Architecture was recently featured on DIY Network’s show, “Barnwood Builders”. On the show, the Barnwood Builders travel to a high-end mountain retreat to build a timber frame kitchen that will be the home’s centerpiece in Brevard, NC. Also on the show, the hosts visit some of the architect’s other spectacular log homes. […]
ARCHICAD is UK’s ‘BIM Product of the Year’ Seven Years Running
Exciting news for GRAPHISOFT from the Construction Computing Awards – our BIM software won the prestigious BIM Product of the Year award at the eleventh annual Construction Computing Magazine Awards in the United Kingdom. This is the seventh year in a row that ARCHICAD has been honored with the top BIM product award.
ARCHICAD has dominated the BIM Product of the Year category. As one of the few awards covering the use of IT in design and construction, the awards are known for reflecting actual users’ experiences with products for delivering projects.
“We are pleased and proud that ARCHICAD continues to be recognized by our users and readers alike in this annual competition,” said Akos Pfemeter, Vice President of Marketing, GRAPHISOFT. “Our year-on-year success in these awards underscores the value designers attach to the extensive, regular enhancements we make to ARCHICAD,” he added.
The Construction Computing Awards; affectionately known as “The Hammers”, showcase and reward the technology, tools and solutions for the effective design, construction, maintenance and modification of commercial buildings, residential and social housing and civil engineering projects of all sizes. For 12 years now, the Construction Computing Awards event has become a place where members of the industry gather to network and exchange ideas while having fun.
Along with the highly coveted product and company awards won by GRAPHISOFT, the company’s client, Bond Bryan Digital, won a third BIM Project of the Year for the ‘LEGO Architecture meets BIM’ project. A blog series related to the project is available here.
Congratulations to all the winners!
This year’s “Sustainable Design Project of the Year” is the Rural Regeneration Centre at Hadlow College. One of the top three agricultural colleges in the UK, it was created by James Anwyl from EUROBUILD using GRAPHISOFT’s market leading BIM and energy assessment tools, ArchiCAD® and EcoDesigner™. The Green IT awards seek to reward organizations that have demonstrated […]
The latest version of our premium BIM design software for architects, ArchiCAD 16 has been recognized by Architosh – an internet magazine focused on Mac CAD and 3D professionals and students – as the Desktop winner of its first annual BEST of SHOW awards for software presented at the 2012 AIA National Convention. Architosh is an Internet […]
GRAPHISOFT is proud to announce an honor achieved by Portuguese architects competing in the annual ArchDaily Building of the Year Awards. The designs made using ArchiCAD finished with high marks in the competition. In the Hotels and Restaurants category, Luis Rebelo de Andrade and Diogo Aguiar won the ArchDaily Building of the Year Award for […]
GRAPHISOFT showcased its latest version of BIM software, ArchiCAD 17 at this year’s AIA Conference in Denver, CO. Since then, reviews have been pouring in, highlighting the way priority based connections and intelligent building materials help the BIM stay “live” from beginning to end – all the way to the construction document phase of a […]
The Somerset Pool Bath House, designed by Bethesda, MD based, McInturff Architects, has been awarded an Excellence in Design HONOR Award from AIA Maryland. It was one of only seventeen projects from the state of Maryland cited by the peer jury tasked with reviewing all submissions – and one of two projects to receive the […]
The editors of ArchDaily, one of the most highly read online publications and trusted resource for thousands upon thousands of architects worldwide has revealed its list of the best apps for architects. We are thrilled to see that our newly released BIMx Docs app is number three on the list. The editors state: From condensed versions […]
BIM Product of the Year – ArchiCAD 17 Exciting news for GRAPHISOFT from the Construction Computing Awards – our BIM software, ArchiCAD 17, has won BIM Product of the Year award for the third year in a row. For three years now, ArchiCAD 17 has dominated the BIM Product of the Year category, surpassing competitors Autodesk BIM360 Glue […]
The AIA Chicago Small Projects Awards have been announced and ArchiCAD firm, Wrap Architecture has won an award for its "Safe House" design. The city-wide competition that celebrates small-scale work and emerging firms is now in its fourth year. Recently thirteen projects out of a field of 96 entries were recognized at a ceremony held at Architectural Artifacts.
The Carnegie Corporation of New York awarded a single government grant totaling $682,000 which paid for the construction of four public libraries. One of the last Carnegie libraries built in the United States using that grant is the Mount Pleasant Library in Washington, DC. The Mount Pleasant Library was originally built in 1925, and was recently renovated and expanded by DC-based architecture/design firm CORE using ArchiCAD.
The Mount Pleasant Library was recognized for design excellence by the DC Chapter of the American Institute of Architects with an Honor Award, Unbuilt Category 2009 and the American Institute of Architects DC Chapter, Merit Award for Historic Resources, 2013.
In addition, the Library is seeking LEED Certification for environmentally-friendly design.
This story describes how architects at KUBE took on the challenge of transforming a traditional Washington DC row house into a space filled with openness and light. narrow, dark building with almost no natural light, into
a modern light-filled space
"Graphisoft’s delta technology is already in a class by itself..." so begins the stellar review of ArchiCAD 18 by Architosh as the publication announces Best of Show Awards for the AIA National Convention in Chicago during June of 2014